Become a member
Euro Chlor offers two types of membership – Members and Partners
Any producer of chlorine with chlor-alkali manufacturing facilities in a country in Europe is eligible for membership of Euro Chlor.
Representatives of Member companies shall have the right to attend the General Assembly and take part in the activities of Euro Chlor in accordance with the rules established by the General Assembly. These activities include participating in Committees and Working Groups, workshops, submitting data and advocacy activities.
See the list of Members page.
Partnership of Euro Chlor is open to any individual company that is not eligible for membership but is still engaged in the chlor-alkali-related industries, including:
- Users of chlorine, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite and hydrogen in Europe and the rest of the world;
- European and international associations of chlor-alkali-related industries;
- Engineering companies and suppliers of equipment to the chlor-alkali industry;
- Companies and groups interested in the chlor-alkali industry;
- Chlor-alkali producers outside of Europe.
The benefits of being a partner are:
- Attendance at the General Assembly;
- Reduced fee at the Euro Chlor Technology Conference and Exhibition which is held every three years;
- Attendance at the new information session on the Working Group/Committees prior to the General Assembly;
- Participation in the Euro Chlor Communications Network (and receiving chlor-alkali related information such as member news, Safety Newsletters and the Euro Chlor Management Brief);
- Access to updates and information on European policies affecting our sector;
- Access to selected key working documentation on issues related to our sector.
N.B. Partners have no voting rights and cannot participate in Committees or Working Groups
Membership: Françoise Minne, Senior Assistant, fmi[at]cefic.be
Partner Membership: Chantal Peeters, Assistant Technical Dept, cpe[at]cefic.be,
Euro Chlor, a Sector Group of Cefic
Belliard 40, box 15
B-1040 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: + 32 2 436 95 01
Send us an e-mail with the Euro Chlor contact form.