23rd World Chlor-alkali Conference
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Event entitled "Assessing the future pathway of the industry amidst high volatility".
Networking opportunities and industry-focused agenda topics are just two key highlights of the 23rd World Chlor-alkali Conference by ICIS and Tecnon OrbiChem. This year's theme will focus on "Assessing the future pathway of the industry amidst volatility"
- What drives the future direction of the caustic soda market?
- Global perspectives on chlor-alkali with a special focus on the US market
- The rapid growth of India: What this means for the chlor-alkali industry
- Trends and Developments in China: Acetylene-Based Vinyl Chloride
- The Logistics industry in focus: How would changes in the sector impact the chlor-alkali markets?
Companies speaking include Olin, Evonik, Torvald Klaveness, World Chlorine Council, and United Nations Industrial Development Organization and experts from Tecnon OrbiChem and ICIS